• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
boldy205

Mega Jolt Maps

boldy205

Hi, is it possable to share maps for cars, i have a 205 Mi16 (alloy block) on twin weber 45s, which appart from the carbs and the megajolt, is standard. Does anyone have a base map for onr of these, something to get me started? is it ok too ask or is this very cheaky? Its seems a little cheaky to me but hey, why not ask!!

Thanks

Matt

Jer309GTi

Then I can rob them off you for mine too Matt :(

Edited by Jer309GTi

Tom Fenton

If you have a look on the Emerald website there are some sample maps, one of them is an Mi16 map, obviously you will need to adapt the numbers to suit your MegaJolt setup, but should give you a starting point at least.

boldy205

Hi Tom, thanks for the info, i have looked on the site but cant seem to find what im looking for, any chance of sending it to me in a link please?

Thanks

Matt

stu_woac

have you cheack on the megajolt site its self as there is a map database on there not saying its up there tho I know a map was for my mates v8 landy

boldy205

Hi Petert, thanks for that, i didnt find that in the search, just out of interest what did you type in the search or did you have the links already?

Thanks

Matt

davemar
I thought the search function was fixed?

MAP LOAD SENSING

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?a...ost&id=2144

TPS LOAD SENSING

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?a...ost&id=2146

Are the values in degrees advance?

I assume the column on the left (1...15) is the MAP or TPS value. Is there a conversion from this value to an actually pressure value (for MAP) or throttle angle (for the TPS, assuming that's what you'll measure)?

boldy205

Not totaly sure what you mean, one link is for TPS, which is calibrated for the particular TPS setup, and the other is a MAP which is generaly stated in presure. The Values given are in degrees advance.

Matt.

davemar
Not totaly sure what you mean, one link is for TPS, which is calibrated for the particular TPS setup, and the other is a MAP which is generaly stated in presure. The Values given are in degrees advance.

Matt.

The TPS and MAP values are just given as 1 to 15. Is there a conversion to the actual pressure values for the MAP values? I understand measuring and defining a TPS opening might be a little trickier.

boldy205

I dont know it if there is one im afraid, as i have only been involved with a TPS Setup. Surely someone on here can sus it out?

Sign in to follow this