• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

Need Some Help With 309 Wires

Richie-Van-GTi

Im doing a turbo loom for a 309, at the stage were I jut need to splice into the 309's sensors and switched lives but I dont have a 309 manual and theres a few wire number differences. Also the multiplugs under dash are different :rolleyes:

Everything matched with 205 wiring from what I can tell apart from 3 bits. I have 3 wires left over and 3 things not ticked on my list. need to know which is which.

Im missing wire numbers 2 (switched live), 52 (one of the reverse switch wires) and 30a (oil temp guage)

the 3 wires I have left over are CC1 (big red wire), 30J (thin orange wire at pin 7 of the larger of the 2 plugs) and C1R (brown wire at pin 1 of the larger plug).

Id guess red being my switched live due to size of the wire and also at C1R being oil temp due to it being brown leaving orange for the other reverse switch wire but I dont want to just guess and testing on the car isnt an option as its locked up at a friends workplace (his car)

welshpug

this is hard work trying to find wires!

I guess the 309 is of the GTi variety?

30J is oil temp sender. haven't yet found the other 2...

welshpug

(Page 310) Diagram 2: Typical exterior lighting

C1R connects item 109 (Reversing Lamp Switch) to Fuse/relay Board, connection D.

Richie-Van-GTi

excellent detective work, Thanks. I can get this loom finished now :lol:

yes it was a gti, soon to be 200bhp turbo :rolleyes:

DamirGTI

Hello !

If you still need 309 wiring diagram I've made an upload , download from here :

http://rapidshare.com/files/74019687/14-wiring.pdf.html

(i have complete 309 PDF book but the chapters are spit so it will take ages to upload all that , anyway if you'll need something else please feel free to ask :) )

Regards ! :)

Damir

Sign in to follow this