• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mother

Steering Column Plastics

Guest Mother

Morning all,

I've just had my phase 2 1.9 recovered after being stolen on Sunday night, and I'm looking for a few odds and sods to put her back to her former glory. Thankfully the theives look like they knew what they were doing and there's minimal damage - hole in the door, steering column plastics and (hopefully) just the steering wheel boss.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can find the steering column plastics? I've had a hunt round ebay, but it's relatively thin on the ground with regards to interior parts. It'd be great if I could find a reliable cheap source of bits and pieces as I'm hoping to restore her over time to come.

Cheers for any advice you can give.

Jim

GLPoomobile

Scrap yard or keep watching eBay, or of course post a Wanted ad on here once you've reached Driver status (30 posts).

jim205GTI

There is a pug breakers out by warmley... should be in yellow pages and i've got a funny feeling there is another but i can't remember where in bristol it is......... :D

Guest Mother

Thanks guys, I shall have a look.

I've found a chap out in the sticks who's breaking a phase 2 1.6 in Sorrento Green - I'm going to try and acquire a door from him so I don't have to bodge mine :unsure:

Cheers,

Jim

Sign in to follow this