• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jamiej

Mi16 Conversion Pointers

jamiej

Thanks,

Any more ideas on prices, in the general sense ??

Thanks

Jamie

Miles

You can buy a complete car for around $400.00 which is what I paid for mine with FSH and is still going and for the milage now 230k it's sound and better than allot of other's I;ve seen

Breaker's will always ask silly money as it's a business and need to make money, It's always good when you see programes on TV and what people pay for parts, Be nice if I could sell them at that money

jamiej
You can buy a complete car for around $400.00 which is what I paid for mine with FSH and is still going and for the milage now 230k it's sound and better than allot of other's I;ve seen

Breaker's will always ask silly money as it's a business and need to make money, It's always good when you see programes on TV and what people pay for parts, Be nice if I could sell them at that money

Where is the best place to buy them then , if you get ripped off on forums, ebay and breakers ... ??

Sign in to follow this