• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
James_R

Stiffer Valve Springs

James_R

I'm looking for stiffer valve springs for the XU9 8v head I'd rather use OE items as they generally don't have issues and I've known of Kent items (in vauxhalls admittedly) to fail, I've seen petert mention some Datsun ones but can't find it in a search anywhere. Does anyone else know what I'm on about or am I going mad?

thanks

James

robbiecfc
I'm looking for stiffer valve springs for the XU9 8v head I'd rather use OE items as they generally don't have issues and I've known of Kent items (in vauxhalls admittedly) to fail, I've seen petert mention some Datsun ones but can't find it in a search anywhere. Does anyone else know what I'm on about or am I going mad?

thanks

James

Don't know about the Datsun stuff but PumaRacing has stronger valve springs that are safe seemingly up to 8,200

James_R
Don't know about the Datsun stuff but PumaRacing has stronger valve springs that are safe seemingly up to 8,200

I was just after something that you can grab at factors, but thanks for the info, I'll look in to it if I can't track these down :lol:

Sign in to follow this