• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Stu71

309 Drivshafts (cheap)

Stu71

Hi chaps just come across some cheap 309 driveshafts new boxed no surcharge, 34 pound delivered they are for a 309 1.6 inc auto and the 1.9d, they have 25 outer cv splines and 24 inner splines 575mm long and 850mm long, as far as i can tell they are the same splines as the 205 1.9 gti? they have a few left if they are good for the 205 309 wishbone conversion i will tell you where to get them from thanks chaps P.S. do they fit the 1.6 box as well as the 1.9

Stu

Edited by Stu71

jonnie205

yes they will fit

Stu71

Thanks for the reply just before i order them will they be stong enough? (next year mi16 going in) Anyone know where to get cheapish 309 bottom arms ?

Thanks Stu

chownr

What make of shaft are they? Are you sure they arent reconditioned shafts? Do you have any tech data?

Stu71

No tech data, Probley recon one's, just says new and boxed, they do sell the cv ends as well for 23 quid delivered again it says new and boxed, just thought these were cheap, priced some exchange ones for 309 gti 50 quid and 75 none exchange not delivered.

Thanks Stu

Stu71
No tech data, Probley recon one's, just says new and boxed, they do sell the cv ends as well for 23 quid delivered again it says new and boxed, just thought these were cheap, priced some exchange ones for 309 gti 50 quid and 75 none exchange not delivered.

Thanks Stu

Anyone got an opion on if they are worth getting, what do you guys pay for driveshafts as i'm having secound thoughts now lol

Thanks Stu

Phil H

are they the smaller diameter driveshafts that were fitted to the lesser spotted 309 XSi, as these are simply longer 205 GTI 1.6 type driveshafts with the smaller diameter and smaller hub nuts....I personally would want to look at them first.

Stu71
are they the smaller diameter driveshafts that were fitted to the lesser spotted 309 XSi, as these are simply longer 205 GTI 1.6 type driveshafts with the smaller diameter and smaller hub nuts....I personally would want to look at them first.

They seam to have the same spline ends as the 1.9gti as said on top of this page 1.6 petrol and 1.9 diesel is the only info, can't look at them, mail order jobys

Thanks Stu

Sign in to follow this