• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
chadney123

Autofive, Carpet Set-new?

chadney123

Is the Carpet set-new that auto5 are selling the red carpet for a 205, or just car mats?

Many Thanks Pablo

vern

If they are the same ones I have, they are not moulded like the original ones, they get the shape of the carpet by cutting and stitching so the final fit is not as good, but they are perfectly acceptable.

205mattgti

i have a sorrento green carpet for sale if your interested

chadney123

Ok thanks will give them a try. Thanks for the offer of the green carpet but im looking for red!

engine killer
Ok thanks will give them a try. Thanks for the offer of the green carpet but im looking for red!

did you try ebay? there used to be some for sale.

mos

i have a autofive carpet in one of my 205s, mines black with a recarpet centre console to match

(i got the carpet for the centre console from a wholesaler to the motor trade and its the same stuff autofives supplier uses)

the autofive carpet doesn't fit great and need a fair bit of work to make them fit acceptably using stanley knives and spray glue etc

dont get me wrong it will look good when its done, but its not as easy as fitting a genuine peugeot carpet

mark

Sign in to follow this