• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest chrismk

Breather Hoses

Guest chrismk

hi would anyone have a diagram or picture showing where all the breather hoses go to.

Just about to get the car back on the road after a series of problems and i cant remember where they all go.

thanks

chris

Guest chrismk

Thats Great thanks alot much appreciated, also on the bottom of the throttle body i have three pipes, i know the middle one is the vacuum advance.

what about the other two, i know one pipe goes to the thermostat housing and the other goes to the expansion bottle but which war around do they go.

Thanks

Chris

jord294

not sure if i've got mine the right way, but the pipe from the expansion tank, is connected to the manifold side outlet, and the pipe from thermostat housing is connected to the other.

don't seem to have any problems with my car anyway :)

pug_ham
on the bottom of the throttle body i have three pipes, i know the middle one is the vacuum advance.

what about the other two, i know one pipe goes to the thermostat housing and the other goes to the expansion bottle but which war around do they go.

It doesn't matter which way they go, you've already mapped the path out but tbh the throttle body doesn't need the heating from the cooling system so you can leave them off & go direct from the thermostat housing to the expansion tank.

Graham.

Guest chrismk

Thanks for all your help, new to 205's but thanks to this forum and everyone's help im fiquring it all out

Sign in to follow this