• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jaredboy

Gti6 Inlet On A S16

jaredboy

Hi

Have read some topics now and can't see how you would modify the ICV too fit the manifold insted of the stepper item found on the gti6.

Any help would be great!

stuart.m

if i remember right, the 6 stepper motor is in 2 parts, the motor itself and a bit which is basically a port into the manifold, you need to blank off the motor bit so that it is essentially just a port into the manifold, and then connect the hose from the bottom of the original S16 ICV to there. not the best explanation maybe, ill try to get a pic.

jaredboy

Yes thats what i'm doing at the moment. Any pictures would be great.

Could i just vent the icv to atmosphere? Or do i need to connect it back to the induction system?

On the throttle body there is to outlet ports, one goes to the canister, where does the other one go,

to the oil filler cap?

If i want to plumb in a catch tank, how would you do it on a s16?

I've two outlets on my catch tank, would i route a hose from the top cover to the catch tank and then a hose from the catch tank to the oil filler or back to the block, or is there a better solution.

Im guessing there is alot of oil coming out of the top cover?

Thanks ;)

Sign in to follow this