• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
van cleef

Parts

van cleef

Hi

Just spent the last few weeks trying to get rear brake compensators.....i have tried 2 Peugeot dealers who have told me they don't seel them any more and the normal pattern part places such as Euro car parts and GSF.

I need the rear compensators for my 309 gti and the MOT is out now and it is the brakes it failed on.

So i need to know if there are any places that sell them anymore as i'm getting pi@@ed of with this problem now.

joelpsmith

I called GSF about 10 minutes ago and they are getting a pair of compensators in for me this afternoon. They are definetly available, have you tried asking them to search other branches? mine are coming from Birmingham. Or even just make an order on their website.

Failing that, then autofive usually have everything in stock and can deliver next day, it will cost you a bit extra though.

Edited by joelpsmith

van cleef

Thanks but when i phoned GSF they told me i could only get the compensators from Peugeot and when they told me the parts were discontinued i was'nt sure where to get them.

If only everything in life was straight forward.......then if it was Peugeot would'nt be around. ;)

Sign in to follow this