• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Stu

Gsf Wishbone Bushes

Stu

As above, just been quoted £4.58 for the rear and £2.25 for the front (of the arm), soo are they any good? Or are the Pug ones a better buy? my only argument is that for the price of a kit to do one side from Pug i could do both from GSF, BUT, if they're dogsh1t then id rather do them once with the pug kit!

The car is primarily a road car, but some track days will be thrown in for good measure... :)

Jrod

Use genuine pug ones.

IIRC buying both sides worked out cheaper from pug than buying just 1 or soemthing along those lines.... Someone will confirm this shortly I'd expect. :)

Stu

Pug have just quoted me £17.71 for the kit to do one side, but that includes all new bolts, washers buts etc which i dont necesarily need, so me being the pikey that i am i'm toying with the idea of the GSF ones at £7.75.

I plan to move across to 309 bones at some point anyway so it's only a short term thing.

Pugnut
Pug have just quoted me £17.71 for the kit to do one side, but that includes all new bolts, washers buts etc which i dont necesarily need, so me being the pikey that i am i'm toying with the idea of the GSF ones at £7.75.

I plan to move across to 309 bones at some point anyway so it's only a short term thing.

i bought the same kit from pug last week and it has all the bolts and bushes to do BOTH sides

Stu

Ah, well if thats the case then ill get one of them, the parts dude said it only did one side though? i actually gave him the part number you quoted in another thread so you may well be right!

pug_ham

One kit will do the wshbones on both sides.:)

Graham.

Stu

Just to update, everyone was right, the kit DOES do both sides, much to my parts guy's bemusement!

Pugnut

very good value for money i thinks

Sign in to follow this