• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Quick Question

Pob

Hi all,

I am in the process of re-assembling the front suspension. I've bought new bump stops due to the last ones being cut down to about 10cm. I've got 40mm lowering springs, will I need to cut the bump stops down and by how much? There doesn't look very much travel for the suspension if they are left uncut.

Thanks,

Dan

Pugnut

powerflex or similar companies do uprated bumpstop which are shorter and harder . these are essential if lowering . cutting down the original bump stops or leaving them as they are dont really work too well.

the problem with fitting uprated bumpstops though is you cant really fit the bellows to them .

you're choice .

Pob
powerflex or similar companies do uprated bumpstop which are shorter and harder . these are essential if lowering . cutting down the original bump stops or leaving them as they are dont really work too well.

the problem with fitting uprated bumpstops though is you cant really fit the bellows to them .

you're choice .

Thanks for the reply, I've cut the bump stops down for now but will get uprated ones asap.

Thanks again,

Dan

Sign in to follow this