• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kevp's 205gti

Any One Know Where.....

kevp's 205gti

any one know where i can get my gti-6 ecu unlocked cheap i bought it as a package deal and im told its locked.

des developments quoted £110+vat

any one know to a good,cheap reptubale company?

smighall

I used the ECU doctor for mine.

kevp's 205gti

Right guys got a bit of a dilemma been offered a unlocked gti-6 ECU for £80 or a unlocked gti-6 ECU and plug and play loom for £130.

Now do I pay the £50 extra and copy the wiring and re sell my original gti-6/205 loom and locked ECU or have ago myself?

How hard is it to do the loom and will i need more than the x2looms and a diagram

pug_ham

Obviously to do a GTi-6 conversion you only need one loom & unlocked ecu, the wiring really isn't very hard to sort out.

Certainly not £50's worth of work anyway if you DIY with all the info posted on here.

An unlocked Gti-6 ecu just sold on ebay for £57 a couple of days ago so if you want it cheap just get the ecu.

Graham.

kevp's 205gti
Obviously to do a GTi-6 conversion you only need one loom & unlocked ecu, the wiring really isn't very hard to sort out.

Certainly not £50's worth of work anyway if you DIY with all the info posted on here.

An unlocked Gti-6 ecu just sold on ebay for £57 a couple of days ago so if you want it cheap just get the ecu.

Graham.

cheers mate can some one put the links for the wiring or even the conversion up on here please?

pug_ham
cheers mate can some one put the links for the wiring or even the conversion up on here please?

Open your eyes a little wider & try a

searchanimated1yr.gif

Graham.

Spiky

i've covered this :blush:

also look at smigall (spelling) and dixon's posts

just remember the grey leead needs a switch live for the ignition relay

Edited by Spiky

Sign in to follow this