• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest lank

406 Sri Turbo Conversion Help!

Guest lank

hi, we are putting a 406 sri turbo engine into a 306 xsi, but dont know the code for the immobiliser! we had it written down somewhere but it has since gone missing! the engine is now out of the car, loom intact.

what are our options regarding the keypad code? have been trying to find ways of unlocking the ecu so its not required but have not had much luck finding anything out. i know it isnt a 205 question but ive seen a lot of 309s with the sri turbo conversion so trying my luck on here to see if anyone knows anything that could help!

would an unlocked/chipped ecu help? or are there any "cheaper" methods? also a ecu pin diagram for the sri engine would be useful if anyone has one?

thanks, lance

jackherer

An unlocked ECU is what you need, either pay to have yours unlocked or buy one thats unlocked or that you know the number for.

sonofsam

Yes as Jackherer said. You can get your's unlocked from http://www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk/ who I have personally used for mine

and I know many others on here have used his service too. It'll make you wish you still had that piece of paper when you see the price!

However it saves alot of mucking around in the long run.

If you PM me your email address I can send you the ECU pinouts as I have them in PDF format.

rapidmi
hi, we are putting a 406 sri turbo engine into a 306 xsi, but dont know the code for the immobiliser! we had it written down somewhere but it has since gone missing! the engine is now out of the car, loom intact.

what are our options regarding the keypad code? have been trying to find ways of unlocking the ecu so its not required but have not had much luck finding anything out. i know it isnt a 205 question but ive seen a lot of 309s with the sri turbo conversion so trying my luck on here to see if anyone knows anything that could help!

would an unlocked/chipped ecu help? or are there any "cheaper" methods? also a ecu pin diagram for the sri engine would be useful if anyone has one?

thanks, lance

not nececarily, all you need to do is when pullting ur loom in, take all the keypad cores, twist them together and give them a switched ignition feed, that should be u sorted.

Sign in to follow this