• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TurboSam

Gti-6 Gauges & Dash Lights

TurboSam

I've got my 205 GTi-6 wired up and running :), but I've got a couple of small issues with the gauges etc.

Engine was taken from a phase 1 (1997) 306

Oil pressure gauge - the phase 1 GTi-6 has an oil pressure gauge on the dash. Is the sender compatible with the 205 dash? I could only find one sender on the block so assumed this was for the oil pressure gauge (wire 410) Started it up, and gauge didn't work. Then while searching on here noticed that wire 410 (on a phase 2 atleast) is the oil pressure light, so wired it to that instead, and still nothing??

Not sure if water temp gauge works as I haven't run it for long enough.

Also, oil temperature - phase 1 GTi-6 doesn't have this? So I would have to drill and tap the sump and put a sender on if I wanted this in the 205?

Oh, rev counter works lovely- thanks spiky !

Thanks,

Sam :unsure:

BuD

You should have an oil temp (front of sump) and presure sensor (under inlet manifold)

TurboSam

Sorry for late reply, been away at spa francorchamps for the weekend and forgot about this thread ..

Ive got the pressure sender under the inlet, does this do both the gauge and light then?

Can't see the oil temp sender though..

Sign in to follow this