• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ned

New Exhaust Manifold

ned

The Exhaust Manifold on my 1.9gti is cracked in two places. I ordered one from peugeot about 3 months ago and they said as these manifold are out of stock a new one is being made in france, but they are waiting for other requests for this manifold before they go ahead and make it. Has anyone else recently tried to order a new exhaust manifold from peugeot or is it impossible to get one. The reason i am trying to get an original one is that i read somewhere that a replica part would not be the exact same design or quality and result in a loss of horsepower.

any help appreciated.

danpug

Not really an answer to your question but you can quite easily find a used later manifold which has been braced on the part that always cracks, will save you alot of cash and should never crack.

ned

Yes seen a few on ebay and im considering one of those. Has anyone welded or brazed a cracked manifold and how long did it last.

ORB

how many do you want?

i have at least 5 i dont want.

pm me

Sign in to follow this