• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

Running A Gti180 Lump

Richie-Van-GTi

Im looking for an aftermarket ECU capable of running the gti180 lump. A good mate has fitted one for someone into a lower spec 206, problem is they dont have every suingle bit of wiring and the multiplex system now wont play :rolleyes: Hes called on me to wire in an aftermarket ecu but not sure which one is up to the job. Will any operate the drive by wire TB? Also is this VVT on this engine? Im not too familiar with the lump.

Dogboy
Im looking for an aftermarket ECU capable of running the gti180 lump. A good mate has fitted one for someone into a lower spec 206, problem is they dont have every suingle bit of wiring and the multiplex system now wont play :rolleyes: Hes called on me to wire in an aftermarket ecu but not sure which one is up to the job. Will any operate the drive by wire TB? Also is this VVT on this engine? Im not too familiar with the lump.

im not quite sure about the ECU question but yes the 206 GTi 180 engine has got variable valve timing. I love my 180, some have criticised in the past but i think it goes really well.

Sign in to follow this