• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
V8Pete

Seat Base 'bumpstops'

V8Pete

My 205 failed its WOF (MOT) check because the front seats were too wobbly. I noticed the little rubber bumpstop things (if that's the right word for them) are missing from the driver's side and worn on the passenger's side. I jammed some folded cardboard in the gaps where the bumpstops go, and it stopped them wobbling, so I concluded I need to replace them.

Do they have a part number? I can't find them in a few Peugeot catalogues I've looked at. Or is there another good source of them other than a dealer?

Super Josh

Pete, if you are refering to the rear ones (I think) that twist to screw them in and out, they are the same as the ones fitted to the corner of the tailgate. If you need a part number I'll dig one out for you tonight, when I'm home from work, as I don't have a copy of the parts CD here.

Josh

pug_ham

Pete,

Are all the torx bolts tight into the seat base?

If you need a part number I'll dig one out for you tonight, when I'm home from work, as I don't have a copy of the parts CD here.

Sign up to Peugeopt service box (its free for spare parts access) & you'll always have access. :rolleyes:

I've just had a search on service box btw & couldn't find these bump stops. ;)

Graham.

Super Josh
I've just had a search on service box btw & couldn't find these bump stops. ;)

I'll have a look later on, if I can't find it I have a paket of them in the cellar, so can get the part number that way :rolleyes:

Josh

Sign in to follow this