• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
DamirGTI

Toluol (or Xylene) Injection System ..

DamirGTI

Hello !

I'm thinking of making one test/upgrade for my modified 1.9 8v engine , well i wish to make Toluol (or Xylene same thing..) injection system which will spray pure Toluol into the inlet air stream under high engine load conditions/rmp.

So far i have :

-one fuel tank of 10L for pure Toluol

-various spare injectors Bosch yellows of 185cc. and 214cc. and some injectors from the Ford Mondeo 2.0 Zetec engine ..

-two spare fuel rails (from pug and from Mondeo ..)

-three pressure regulators (one OE from pug , one OE from Mondeo and one FSE boost valve ..)

-one spare fuel pump for pug

But how can i wire up this fifth injector so that he can be activated/spray only on high loads (lets say from 4000 to 6000rmp.) ? How can i make some sort of system which will activate this injector on 4000rmp. and then when the revs drop below 4000 that this deactivate fluid spraying ? or can i wire this up via some switch so that i can switch injector by myself on/off when i wish from inside the car when i'm driving .... ?

So please can somebody help me with this ? any tips regarding this ?

Thanks ! :)

Damir

Sandy

Perhaps use a shift light module?

DamirGTI
Perhaps use a shift light module?

Hi !

Can you explain a little bit please ? :) what is that module ?

(sorry but i don't know so much about this electrics stuff :))

Thanks !

Damir

Sandy

Armtec, Omex etc, sell modules to drive a shift light on the dash, from a the low tension side of the ignition coil. You could use it to determine an rpm switching point. There's probably a Maplins kit too.

saveloy

What's your thinking behind the use of toluol? Surely you need the extra air(as in forced induction) to make it worthwhile and work?

I know it speeds up the burn rate considerably, but without boost, or mega revs, how will it work?

Sign in to follow this