• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
clifton

Fibreglass Bonnet

clifton

is anyone off here still making these?

i read a thread when i searched for some been sold for £80 is that true? if it where can i get them from or where is the cheapest place...ive looked at www.motorsportparts.co.uk but just want to know if there is anywhere cheaper(cheapskate) :lol:

welshpug

have you tried Spoox?

Gibbo GTI

have seen new fibreglass auto bonnets pop up on ebay a few times in the ebay shops.

cybernck

also try Shenpar - you can blag a 205GTIDrivers.com discount off them too :lol:.

rescue dude
have you tried Spoox?

Have you seen the price of them!!!!!!!! :lol:

WildCards

Who's the guy from XSport Racing? I'm sure he said he was getting some panels made.

The ones Spoox do are uber expensive, but are a direct replacement full strength bonnet, the ones Shenpar do (to my knowledge) are alot cheaper, but are only single skin and would need a few more bonnet pins for security. If you don't mind the pins, go for Shenpar, if you want the strength ring Xsport, if you're made of money and have had a frontal labotomy, ring Darren or Ben at Spoox.

ashley peddle

i got mine from www.magnummotorsport.co.uk

mine is the type with the bump for larger filters (carbs) was about £90 delivered :angry:

http://www.magnummotorsport.co.uk/pug205.html

pic1ug6.jpg

Edited by ashley peddle

cybernck

WildCards - it's pdd144c on here :angry:.

Alastairh

Personally id go with what Ash has got after seeing it in person.

Certainly better than going to companies that don't supply KY... ouch, the pain!

rescue dude
i got mine from www.magnummotorsport.co.uk

mine is the type with the bump for larger filters (carbs) was about £90 delivered :)

http://www.magnummotorsport.co.uk/pug205.html

They,re prices look good i think i,ll be calling them if i can find a cheap cage for mine. :)

Edited by rescue dude

Sign in to follow this