• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
s16 Peggy

Technical Specification On S16 Engine?

s16 Peggy

If anyone can help by pointing me towards some technical specification on the S16 engine XU104R I would appreciate it.

Thanks

welshpug

S16 wasnt the J4R, it was J4D (or more commonly the RFY)

what do you want to know?

Edited by welshpug

s16 Peggy

My bad, indeed it is the XU10J4..... :ph34r:

Basically I am looking for the usual stuff like torque settings, tolerances and a general overview of maintenance with the engine.

I have looked and I cant find anything that makes sence to me, so any pointing in the right direction will be appreciated.

welshpug

aaah, right you need a haynes workshop manual for the citroen ZX (its red), NOT the service and repair manual.

s16 Peggy
aaah, right you need a haynes workshop manual for the citroen ZX (its red), NOT the service and repair manual.

OK a trip to halfrauds for the Haynes, but if I want the service and repair manual where do I look??

With previous Japanese cars I have always managed to find versions of the repair / service / spec online, but this is proving more difficult with the Peugept..

Cheers

welshpug

nooo not hellfrauds, Haynes dont produce the Workshop manual any more, get on ebay.

s16 Peggy
nooo not hellfrauds, Haynes dont produce the Workshop manual any more, get on ebay.

OK, but it must be the RED one??

Cheers

welshpug

YES!!

s16 Peggy
YES!!

Cheers I will keep my eyes open on Fleabay

kutija

Does someone has this in PDF?

welshpug

I think Pugtorque has certain excerpts scanned, my scanner has broken so I havent been able to scan any relevant sections.

s16 Peggy

Cheers Welshpug. unfortunatly the link wont work......... :ph34r:

Edited by s16 Peggy

Miles

Again the early Phase 2 405 Haynes are fine and cover the S16 engine as does the 306 manual but only upto 1994 after that the only use for them is Bog paper which oddy enough I think thats what they are now made from.

Autodata has allot of info inc the wiring which is more in depth as it's a garage only tool 99% of the time

pug_ham
I think Pugtorque has certain excerpts scanned, my scanner has broken so I havent been able to scan any relevant sections.

I only have photo copies of various pages scanned in but I did find the whole Haynes workshop manual in pdf by searching the net ages ago bbtu its since been lost in a pc swap or reformat. B)

Graham.

jaredboy

I do have the the pdf you want!

Dont know if i can put it here, but give me your email and i'll send it to you!

Sign in to follow this