• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kjd4000

Laguna Splitter On 205

kjd4000

Thinking of putting a laguna splitter on my standard 205 front valance and i was wondering how much modification needs to be done to the splitter? Also how does it attach best to the valance and can it be painted body colour?

If anyone has done this and can give me some good advise that would be great.

Thanks Kieran

Baz

Used to have one, was screwed to the bottom of the valance, just bent round to fit with the ends trimmed, but i've seen them fitted with a section taken out of the middle too.

Pict0049.jpg

Edited by BazGTMi

kjd4000

cheers im just looking at options atm. Really looking for a front peugeot factory bodykit valance but they are as rare as rocking horse poo!! so if i cant find one i think the laguna splitter is my next best option.

BERTMAN

ive done it a few times (altho not on a 205), just screw them into the valance, as there only stapled on as standard on a laguna!!!

DaveW

I would'nt paint it as its rubber it would fall off in a week and they do catch the ground alot, speed humps etc mine used to drag on our drive as it was on a slope.

Baz

Yup, mine would catch alot, but the beauty was it was pretty flexible and would move, just scrub the very lower lip, not noticable. :)

5150maxie

heres mine its the a smooth one,

post-7245-1187218827_thumb.jpg

Edited by 5150maxie

Baz

The Ibiza ones can also look pretty good-and were cheap iirc, and Espace ones too, altho both larger in width.

Ben_M

Very Easy to fit to a 205 mate, I cut a small section out of the center. Its so easy I fitted it on my own just used colthes peg to hold it in position while screwing it on. hope it goes well for you

tom_m

mine is zip tied on :)

DSC00577.jpg

bigmatt-s2rst

that pic is class!!! i need to find a slope to get a pic of mine doing that!!

Jrod

It's not a splitter but I had to copy that pic and this was the best slope I could find. ^_^

stiffde3.jpg

Edited by Jrod

kjd4000

lol cheers guys great pics aswell lol

Sign in to follow this