• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
boldy205

Safety Devices Cage 10point

boldy205

Hi i have bought a second hand cage, i belive its a Safety Devices 10 point. As its second hand i dont have the brackets, i know i can get some as i called the company a month of so back. I have just put the rear hoop in the car to check for size and found the rear feet dont actualy bolt to the beam mounts, the feet are on the 'outside' of the beam mounts. is this correct? Any pics of the mounting of brackets to the car would be brilliant.

Thanks

Matt.

chrisj21

Hi, i dont have any pics but on my old 205 i had a s/d cage and the rear bottom plates attached to either side of the beam mounts.so in between the wheel arch and wear the bolts go through the boot floor for the beam.hope this helps :)

boldy205

ok yea. this makes sense. thanks.

I have seen a pictuse of Ashley Peadles car, this has a cage that looks similar to mine, is it a S/D 10 point? You about Ashley??? any more pics of brackets close up please!?

Sign in to follow this