• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
willxs

S16 Oil + Water Pipes

willxs

been searching for teh last 20 minutes as i know there used to be a thread about this where someone made up a picture diagram showing the oil and water pipes (like an idiots guide to) on the 16v engine. Cant find it anymore?

so if anyone has those colourful diagrams or some new ones, would be much appreciated!

Cheers, Will

willxs

yeah ive still got that one peter, cheers.

it was mainly for the water pipes? some one drew it in paint or something.

Cheers, Will

Alastairh

Don't have a diagram, but any specific pipes your unsure of?

willxs

well, out of that image, pipe 73? comin out the top of the oil filler, and pipe 3?

then just most of the water pipes i think :D

using the GTi-6 inlet aswell, not sure how much difference this make? and has the GTi-6 inlet use a different icv/stepper motor? to the S16? magnetti marlli (sp) unit bolted onto the inlet running a pipe to the filter bypasssing the throttle body?

Cheers, Will :blush:

is it your lamda sensor 205 parts are sending me?

Edited by willxs

Alastairh

Not sure about the lamba, i'll speak to Paul, although i do have a 200 mile old one, so we will see.

Had a quick look at my old pics that are in my sig :D

And Number 3 that comes from the right of the front of the oil filler housing and mounts on to the Tb pic and the left number 73 pipe goes to your air filter converter pipe to the air filter, via one of those round breather thingys, which you can just about see here.

Alastair

willxs

ok cheers.

can i just stick a breather on pipe 73 then? as the GTi-6 filter pipe only has 1 hole which is for a pipe to bypass the throttle body and goes into the magnetti mirelli unit? stepper/icv??

had a quick look through your pics, think some will come in handy :D

Sign in to follow this