• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
zowow

Yesterdays Progress....

zowow

24072007229.jpg

24072007233.jpg

24072007227.jpg

24072007228.jpg

Thought I would strip out and see what condition the rest of the shell is in as I've decided to keep it...

not sure whether i should just hammerite the floor or go for a sand and spray (solid just surface rust)

whats the best way to block up those holes?

getting the front seatbelt rail thingys back in looks like it might be a bugger!

not sure whether to keep it stripped or find a nice dash/carpet to go in...Any ideas? anyone happen to be selling dash/carpet etc? ideally phase 1 or 2 (black dash) as opposed to the 1.5 stuff....Also, what do you use to replace the insulation? underlay? lol

gonna get that bulkhead welded (just looks like a bodged repair)

Edited by zowow

Anthony
getting the front seatbelt rail thingys back in looks like it might be a bugger!

Nah, it's really easy - you wiggle the "hook" bit in first, and then put the bolt in and tighten - job done in 30 seconds per side :unsure:

zowow

oh its just i measured them back up and the hole doesnt like up right, might just have to do a bit more wigglin'!

need to find me a dash, and also need to paint the floor with something and get a carpet, or leave it stripped lol

KRISKARRERA

Hey party man, you gotta remember it's called Christine, and women are always better strippped :blink:

Sign in to follow this