• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
westy

Any Good Bodyshops

westy

Right, i'm looking at having a few bits sprayed on my car, primarily a front wing and the roof behind the sunroof (you guessed it, fading laquer!).

Can anyone recommend a good bodyshop in the South thats reasonably priced?

inferno

Ive just been quoted £400 do sort my badly crazed roof, part crazed tailgate, naff bonnet, naff painted wing, bottom of passenger door, rear quarter thats wrong shade of silver, dent on driver door.

im also 100% confident in the guy doing a brilliant job, if i didnt mention it you would never know it was painted. around harlow area if its any use to you? hes very good with metalics and other special colors too.

westy
Ive just been quoted £400 do sort my badly crazed roof, part crazed tailgate, naff bonnet, naff painted wing, bottom of passenger door, rear quarter thats wrong shade of silver, dent on driver door.

im also 100% confident in the guy doing a brilliant job, if i didnt mention it you would never know it was painted. around harlow area if its any use to you? hes very good with metalics and other special colors too.

I've got a stonechipped bonnet as well that I wouldn't mind getting done too, that sounds like an awesome price.

Harlow is a fair trek from where I live, but I'm willing to travel a bit for a decent level of work done. Only problem is its a daily driver, so I can't be without it for anything more than a couple of days :)

ashley peddle

INFERNO - Thjis wouldnt be a guy called wayne by any chance would it? up near Weatherwhites 2nd hand car place?

if so i can vouch for this guys work - used him to have a bonnet and door sprayed on my old s16 and the work was awesome... im taking a front bumper down to him tomorrow to make good for me B)

Baz

Wayne Wheeler?

ashley peddle

i dont know (i dont have a need/care to learn surnames :lol:)

dont know how many waynes there could be in that location though - considering there is one body shop with 2 people working there im guessing its probably the same person B)

Baz

In that case no, Wayne wheeler's more towards Fyfield, Ongar, and works alone.

Very nice bloke, mega cheap and very reasonable work.

inferno

no im thinking danny at NVautostyling,Timms Green.Hes into mr2's and makes a lot of his own body kits etc to order. Ive seen him pull out a lot of show cars and the bodywork and paint is mint. I doubt it would be done in a very short time, ive never seen him rush!!!

Gtiracer

any chance of some contact details guys?

ashley peddle

my guy is called Wayne... based just outside harlow. verty good paintwork and quick with it aswell! 01992893268 :)

Sign in to follow this