• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stuRALLYE

Oil Breather Pipe

stuRALLYE

hi everyone im new on here, i have a uk rallye as my first car! insurance is a mere £1900 a year :( but i thought if i was going to pay nearly 1500 just for a 1.1 i may as well pay a bit more and have a rite laugh at the same time! more to the point im looking at making it go faster allready and i was looking at getting a k&n or pipercross filter but this leaves the oil breather pipe hanging. i was just wondering what u lot would recomend and where to get one? oh and if there is a group buy on the csc marmitte manifolds anywhen soon ill deffinatly be joining in!!

thanks, stu

swordfish210

i'v got an ITG 20mm breather filter. This sits on the hole in the cam cover and lets out excess pressure and fumes. Definetly get the menifold for the car as it is well worth the £185 as far as performance goes

Jrod

I run a pipe into a catch tank then that has a filter attached.

For more power best bet would be to dump the tu3.2 and get a tu3S, Thats 10bhp more and 23kg lighter

Edited by Jrod

Guest martyn_mcg

sounds like your being shafted on your insurance mate, there cheap as chips to insure, im 19 wrote a car off and still only paying 800 on an xs.

yea instead of paying all that for the manifold, buy a tu3s out of an xs or ax gt it will drop straight in and u will have more power and a lighter car, then get the manifold if u can afford it.

p.s, u sure your rallye is a 1.1? i never heard of a 1.1 205 rallye (but i could be wrong!!!)

stuRALLYE

hi sorry i seem to have confused everyone here, my rallye is the 1360 tu, or was, but i bought a mint xs trade in at work and swopped everything over to the rallye including the engine! so this means i have a tu3s yeh? deffinatly want a manifold when a group buy is happening though

stuRALLYE

it would appear that it is happening! ive just added my name in for a csc manifold! hope its as good as i have heard!

Sign in to follow this