• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rippthrough

Fuel Starvation

Rippthrough

Still getting a little starvation on tight left-handers, which I think is the common problem of fuel trying to flow back across the engine bay against my measly 1 bar pump, which is a little knackered anyway, giving a little less fuel and leaning the engine out slightly.

The question is - I have a 3 bar pump lying around somewhere, given the fuel pressure regulator is in line after the injector, and the return pipe is as big as the inlet pipe, I'm thinking that this perhaps may work without problems? :D

Rippthrough
Still getting a little starvation on tight left-handers, which I think is the common problem of fuel trying to flow back across the engine bay against my measly 1 bar pump, which is a little knackered anyway, giving a little less fuel and leaning the engine out slightly.

The question is - I have a 3 bar pump lying around somewhere, given the fuel pressure regulator is in line after the injector, and the return pipe is as big as the inlet pipe, I'm thinking that this perhaps may work without problems? :unsure:

The answer is, indeed it does! :D:)

Sign in to follow this