• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest gtifinlay

Mi16 wheels

Guest gtifinlay

i have the normall gti wheels at the mo but i have just brought some of the mi16 ones are they called from ebay and i collected them today! and i want to get 4 brandnew tyres i have on some other wheels which are the correct size transferd across! does anyone know ruthly howmuch it will cost?!

jonnie205

you may need spaces to fit the mi16 wheels as they are a different offset, you may be ok tho as i have not actually tried this myself. Some fitters can charge up to £10 per wheel to swap but you should get them swapped for £5 each if you shop around

Jrod

I got quoted £14 a wheel!

duncs

need spacers at the back or they will rub of the rear beam iirc,

number2301

Are you sure they're Mi16 wheels? I saw some on Ebay listed as Mi wheels but I think they're off a lower model, definitely not Mi wheels anyway as they're supposed to be really rare.

Jrod

Mi wheels don't seem to be rare, I think it's the t16 wheels that are rare (16 inch versions)

15" Mi16 wheels are ET29.

Edited by Jrod

Miles

I'd use spacers on the front too for the right offset,

As Jrod's said the only rare 405 wheel is the T16 one (16") all the other's are very common and dirt cheap.

Casanova

I rang round tyre places in Bristol for the same reason recently and was quoted £25-£50 for a set of 4 wheels.

§

woodster

when i had mine sorted for the 106 they cost me 37.50 to have all 4 done balanced, new valves and fitting :blink:

this was when i got them paid 50 quid

DSC00078.jpg

and this was them ready to go on my car

DSC00082.jpg

hexhamstu

i paid 10 quid for 4 wheels balanced valved and tyres out on, really depends if they have anything to do and if the boss is there i guess.

Guest gtifinlay

yer bathwick tyres said 20per wheel! but my uncle said ats changed one on his camper for 4.50? lol

Atari Boy

I got five wheels done on Friday, I shopped around a lot as prices were as much as £20 a go! In the end I got them at £7.50 each inc valves and balance etc.

Rippthrough
I got five wheels done on Friday, I shopped around a lot as prices were as much as £20 a go! In the end I got them at £7.50 each inc valves and balance etc.

I get 'em for that for 4!

:)

KRISKARRERA
yer bathwick tyres said 20per wheel! but my uncle said ats changed one on his camper for 4.50? lol

Which branch of Bathwick tyres was that then?

My local branch wanted £106 for 2 tyres fitted!!!!!!!!! (Apparently the boss had gotten very fcuked off with people bringing in tyres for fitting that they'd purchased off the net, and so decided to charge a huge amount).

Edited by KRISKARRERA

Guest gtifinlay

that was salisbury! £106 haha! yeah there fools!

Sign in to follow this