• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mikey_p

Leaking Water Jets

mikey_p

My washer jets appear to be leaking from the seal that joins it to the bonnet, and I now have water stains all over my bonnet which is a bitch to wash off for some reason.

The only time I have seen them leaking is when I was parking and was not giving the car to many revs and water was bubbling from the seal, it is probably completely un-related but that is the only time i've seen it happen. They work without a problem, but it's really annoying that my bonnet is now stained.

Has anyone else had this problem, is there some solution or is it just a case of replacing them or the tubes?

Cheers

Mike

205johnnyxsi

is it leaking from the two or just the one?

reg

Screenwash isn't great for paint work, but i wouldn't of thought it would stain unless its been like that for a very long time. I would just pick up some washer jets from a scrap yard, any 205 should do. But first open the bonnect and have a a closer look at the seals while you get a mate to use the washers.

Sign in to follow this