• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest andrewmorpeth

Mapping Emerald Ecu

Guest andrewmorpeth

Hi does anyone or can anyone recommend anyone with a good reputation/rolling road for mapping an emerlad ecu with a gti6 engine in newcastle area or am i best travelling to the man him hiself in norfolk. :(

Revla
Hi does anyone or can anyone recommend anyone with a good reputation/rolling road for mapping an emerlad ecu with a gti6 engine in newcastle area or am i best travelling to the man him hiself in norfolk. :unsure:

IMO you are best to get it to Dave at Emerald - has the best knowledge of the system, and mapping time is a good rate compare to some RR's........

Someone can probably get you a map to start with, but if needed I can supply you with an S16 map which may get you started.

Are you running the wideband lambda??

Trev

205turbo

have to agree with the above Dave Walker mapping is worth the trip down to east anglia

Bonzai

i'll be making the trip from cardiff to have him map mine :blush:

which brings me on to my next point, does anyone have a date booked between May31st and June 21st that would be willing to swap for June 25th? (So i can get mapped before i go to germany)

Dream Weaver

I'm also going to see Dave in the summer - hefty trek for me, but should be worth it.

kate205gti

has he got that long a waiting list? :blush: maybe mine wont be going to germany then :D

pdd144c

Dave Walker.

Bonzai
has he got that long a waiting list? :P maybe mine wont be going to germany then :P

i phoned up i think was tuesday, the woman said she was booking for july. I told her i needed to be mapped for before Germany but the best she could do was give me the 25th and let me know if anyone wants/needs to swap

pugrallye

Dave is a very helpful (if sometimes sarcastic) bloke, and is well worth the travel, even though the ecu is devolped by his partner, he has the best knowledge (obviously bar the partner.. is it craig or keith??) of anyone else

Sandy

Karl :(

sammyh

Dave did my mapping way back in 98 (i'm old) and he's one of the best guys i've come across mapping wise since B)

Sign in to follow this