• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
boombang

205 Rear Screen Max Dimensions

boombang

I've searched for about an hour now and can't find it anywhere.

The car is over at my parents locked up and I might not get over there this week.

Just need to know the maximum dimensions of the rear screen as now need to make up a replacement window for the rally car.

pugpete1108

i would measure mine but i am in the same boat(car in garage far , far away), would be nice to know as i need to do the same to mine at some point

boombang

I'm tempted to drive over there and dig it out, but know it'll be at least 4 hours before I come home (I'll decided to *just* do one thing, which'll turn into another, and another)

frodo_monkey

Hey buddy, just measured mine and in old money its 26" by 48", in new money 66cm by 122cm - should leave you with an inch or so round the sides for any buffoonery :(

Shame you aren't a bit closer, I have a perfect-sized bit of clear 4mm polycarb in the garage you could have for not a lot...

Edited by frodo_monkey

boombang

Ta for the info. I found a bit very very cheaply locally (offcut) and it is 61cm by 124cm - so close but no cigar!

I'ev found a place I can get 66 X 122 for £30 delivered so might even get a set of standard windows, work out what is the smallest sheet I can then make into a full set and price it up.

If it works out good value might as well do them all.

Sign in to follow this