• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yeti-dj

Mi16 Wiring Again.

yeti-dj

hello, wonder if any one can help me out, just in the middle of fitting the mi16 loom into the 205 and have a few problems with the wiring colours and codes on the 6 pin brown plug as follows, not the same as any guide i can find.

1:- empty

2:- 76 white

3:- M green/yellow

4:-112b grey

5:-empty

6:- 2 wires (32a yellow, 2a red)

anybody know of a guide for what these do, cheers people.....

jackherer

76 is the fuel pump feed

M is earth, you don't need to connect it to anything.

112 is the tacho

32a is the ignition switched 12v +

yorkshirekowboy
76 is the fuel pump feed

M is earth, you don't need to connect it to anything.

112 is the tacho

32a is the ignition switched 12v +

i thought the red wire is needed (2a) and the 32a is not needed in a mi conversion as that 32a wire was used for the tachymetric relay.

jackherer

The whole 8v loom with tachy relay is removed so it doesn't matter if you use 2a or 32a as long as its an ignition switched live the coil gets power when you turn the key and has it cut when the key is turned off.

This is a pretty old thread :unsure:

pug_ham

I used both wire 32A & 2A on my conversion.

2A goes to the coilpack & 32A still goes to the fuel pump relay iirc.

Graham.

yorkshirekowboy
I used both wire 32A & 2A on my conversion.

2A goes to the coilpack & 32A still goes to the fuel pump relay iirc.

Graham.

yeppy it is a old thread as ive been a good boy and searching before posting. im so proud... :unsure:

right pugtorque, the 32a wire you were speaking about, im i meant to wire this up to my mi16 loom? i dont have the black tachymetric relay anymore, is that what u meant above or am i meant to wire this up to my mi16 fuel pump relay, where is it? think its the green one in engine bay..., plus it might even explain why no power is getting to my pump.

thanks

danny

jackherer

2a and 32a are both connected to the same pin on the under dash multiplug on the car side so it makes no difference at all.

jackherer
yeppy it is a old thread as ive been a good boy and searching before posting. im so proud... :lol:

At least you didn't wait a week until it was exactly a year old, thats happened before and it makes it appear current until you look closely :rolleyes:

yorkshirekowboy
At least you didn't wait a week until it was exactly a year old, thats happened before and it makes it appear current until you look closely :rolleyes:

hahahahahaha :lol:

pug_ham
right pugtorque, the 32a wire you were speaking about, im i meant to wire this up to my mi16 loom? i dont have the black tachymetric relay anymore, is that what u meant above or am i meant to wire this up to my mi16 fuel pump relay, where is it? think its the green one in engine bay..., plus it might even explain why no power is getting to my pump.

I know you don't have the black tachymetric relay from th 205 loom anymore but I used the wire 32A which originally went to it to the relay for the ignition switched live to the fuel pump relay on MP3.1. (which it looks like I didn't need to do)

The Mi doesn't need this as this is covered by a wire directly from the ecu.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this