• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
acox99

Emerald K3 Ecu

Dream Weaver

41921 :lol:

Revla

41912 :lol:

Can't wait till my next pay packet so I can send it off and by a wideband lambda....

and hopefully fund more cc's!

veloce200

there's a lot of talk about mapping - yes Dave's great - but the real strength is the product - nothing comes close for the money!

No one ever mentions Karl - if it wasn't for him Dave would be reading the the A-Z :)

Robsbc

No one mentions Karl, because he's the quiet type usually locked up in his room upstairs building ECU's. Nice guy though and your correct they are both a team...

Edited by Robsbc

Dream Weaver

Yep, i've had good info via email from both Karl and Dave - Karl really helped me to sort through my initial issues when I fitted the ECU. B)

I originally moaned about them, as they never replied to emails at first, but they were just busy I think, so I don't mind eating a slice of humble pie :D

miamistu

Maybe it's time they hired another guy - there's still a 3-4 week waiting list of upgrading the m3d to the k3 :D

Bonzai

41407 & 41473 (one is mine, one is James_R's) :lol:

Sign in to follow this