• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sonofsam

Injection Double Relay Database.

sonofsam

Hey All,

Ok not so much of a database, becuase im lead to beleive their are only 3-4 differnt types of these

After a couple of wanted ads appeared, a list of all the different double injection relays for Peugeot/Citreon engines, saying what year, model etc..May prove usefull for breakeryard hunting and cross compatabilty.

1996 Peugeot 406 2.0L Petrol Turbo.

DVC01495optopt.jpg

DVC01496opt23.jpg

This Brown relay I recieved from Pugtorque, so if Graham could fill in the details, that'll be great.

DVC01525opt.jpg

DVC01527opt.jpg

So if anybodys got any more they want to add, or know of any other pin/relay/lug configurations then be my guest. S16, Xantia, Hdi etc.

Cheers,

Sam.

Sandy

Second one looks like the 106 multipoint one.

pug_ham

The one I sent was taken from a car in the scrapyard & I can't remember what car except it was french (I think it was a ZX). Definately wasn't from a 106 though.

Its the same as one that was fitted to an MM8P loom I took from a 1992 ZX.

I've now got an MM8P loom from a 1994 405 & that takes the same style as your's Sam from a 406. The pins are the same but the fitting into the loom plug is different.

Graham.

Anthony

I've definately got spare 306 S16 (Bosch MP3.2) and ZX Volcane 1.9 (Bosch M3.1) ones at home, so I'll check and photo those later for you :D

I'm hazarding a guess that the Bosch and Magneti Marelli systems use different relays - whether the relays differ between the different Bosch applications (MP3.2, MP5.2 etc) I wouldn't like to say.

pug_ham

I found one today from a P reg 406 (1996? ) & have compared the diagrams on all the double relays I have, it would appear from those that the internal circuits are the same whatever car they come from thus far.

Graham.

sonofsam

Thanks Graham. So by that rationale, if they can be made to fit.ie-removing lugs?! they are compatable.

pug_ham
Thanks Graham. So by that rationale, if they can be made to fit.ie-removing lugs?! they are compatable.

Yes, at least I'd have thought so but if you remove the lugs it won't be held securely in the plug so they could vibrate off/ make an intermittent connection.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this