• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
AndyR

Got The Vauxhall Digi Dash Going Today

Guest sillypugger

anyone know how accurate the digital speedo is compared to the sprung analogue one?

Guest Chip

properly configured they are very accurate, obviously though if you have less tred it will read higher etc

Guest sillypugger

found on a vauxhall forum that if set up properly then they are accurate to 0.3mph at 100mph!!!

with new tyres etc,etc. that will still be loads more accurate than the standard pug ones.

16v205
Hmm that is handy to know... do u remember if it was a BE gearbox like the GTi's use for XU engines?

The box came from a 406 1.8 LX, year 2000 model but the date stamps on the engine and box where 1998. The ECU it was running with was motronic 5.1.1, It was a Xu engine and a BE4 gearbox which looked near enough the same as a Be3 with the same bolt holes. The 205 driveshafts fitted it fine, and i took the electric sender out and replaced it with the cable speedo drive. Havnt got the electric sender one anymore though.

Guest ears

could not find the multi plug on my xs.

is it something that could be taken from a gti and put onto my xs?

Guest Chaos

how did u get the rev counter to work accurately?

isnt the senator a six cylinder, therefore ur rev counter will be innacurate.

Sign in to follow this