• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
engine killer

Adjustable Anti Roll Bar

JERAM
Hi Jeram - good to see new faces working at Whiteline ! Job's a great guy! he said my exclusivity on this is limited to the first batch only though :D Still hopefully we can ensure they all go to 205 Drivers at a special rate !

yeh it's great to be on board full time with Whiteline now, Job's a top bloke and certenly knows his stuff when it comes to suspension.

i am sure you will be able to sort everyone out with a good price on the bars ;)

What have these been tested on Julian? Guessing they are aimed more at roads cars?

these should be good for track use, you will have the option of what original bar you use plus a three way adjustable external bar. far better than what you are limited to at the moment. and you will be able to disconect or adjust to suit the conditions within minutes.

Powers

Are these available for the 306?

Cheers.

Rippthrough

I'd imagine it wouldn't be long, as far as I can tell it's just clamped to the beam tube with drop links to the damper bolts.

I was gonna try a front arb with the drop links mounted to a welded boss on the trailing arms myself, but if these aren't too much cash saves me the effort.

Guest rich9

Cheers for the information, never heard of these before

engine killer

sorry guys, I get limited internet access Monday to Friday and BPR21Z is the one i want to say.

306? sorry, whiteline only has a strut brace for it.

veloce200
What have these been tested on Julian? Guessing they are aimed more at roads cars?

road or track really...

Jrod

Any news on these yet?

JERAM
Any news on these yet?

should be avail this month, get your orders in to Julian @ Balance Motorsport as he is getting 30 of them ;)

veloce200
should be avail this month, get your orders in to Julian @ Balance Motorsport as he is getting 30 of them :blush:

thanks. once I get the price I will update the site.

Phil

Could these be used as a cheaper alternative to uprating the torsion bars on the rear? I'm guessing increasing the anti roll stiffness has a similar effect to increasing the torsion bar stiffness?

Edited by Phil

felix2566

I was wondering if any more progress has been made with these becoming available for sale?

chownr

I spoke to them last week and was told imminent. Just waiting on a couple of brackets I beleive

rich

Jrod

The drop links are on ebay already.

veloce200
Could these be used as a cheaper alternative to uprating the torsion bars on the rear? I'm guessing increasing the anti roll stiffness has a similar effect to increasing the torsion bar stiffness?

Yes they can and certainly if you fit uprated lowered springs or a coilover kit then this is an essential part. However do bear in mind that they don't affect suspension frequency so even if you do have the ARB if your front spring frequency is raised and the rear remains the same you then have a car that will pitch over bumps. the rear spring frequency is always supposed to be higher than the front. However for cornering on a smooth surface it will bring back handling balance. So it's not a substitute for torsion bars but it is adjustable and cheaper than the conventional crosstube arb.

Just asked Whiteline for an update on availability. I think a special introductory discount for 205 Drivers would be appropriate. Still not sure of list price either.

Kev-G
The drop links are on ebay already.

Drop links and ARB are different things....

Jrod

Yep I know but made by the same company so was just commenting. :)

Do you do the Arb's aswell Kev?

kyepan

any news on these and when and how much etc?

Kev-G
Yep I know but made by the same company so was just commenting. :D

Do you do the Arb's aswell Kev?

I can supply all Whiteline products, but I won't be offering the 205 ARB's through the Forum as Julien has already announced that he will be doing an offer on these.

Jrod

A bit of competition is always good for prices. :)

oli-pug

they dont seem too bad price, want to see how much discount is available through the forum first

veloce200

that price is a guesstimate based on typical Whiteline adjustable bar prices. As soon as we know the Suggested Retail Price I can work out what can be offered. competition is always good but as you can probably imagine when something is this cheap to start with there's not going to be an awful lot to play with !

Hilgie

Piccie of it on a 205:

post-125-1174990895_thumb.jpg

Jrod

Is that an XS? :D

Rippthrough

Can't use it, in the way of my damping adjusters :D

Sign in to follow this