• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest k999ste

Goodwood Bump Strip Inserts

Guest k999ste

hi does anyone know if there is a manufacturer or parts dealer that makes and sells the chrome plastic inserts that go inside the bump strips of the goodwood,water ingress has ruined mine, was thinking of getting some fabricated and chromed if all else fails.

Revla
hi does anyone know if there is a manufacturer or parts dealer that makes and sells the chrome plastic inserts that go inside the bump strips of the goodwood,water ingress has ruined mine, was thinking of getting some fabricated and chromed if all else fails.

On a 309, the only removable strips are for the bumpers (from Pug), the side strips come with the mouldings from memory.....

Guest k999ste
On a 309, the only removable strips are for the bumpers (from Pug), the side strips come with the mouldings from memory.....

does any one know who can make the chrome strips or where you can buy this stuff someone told me you can get it on a roll but i have no idea where you would locate it.

Sign in to follow this