• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
westy

Best Suspension Kit For A 205

westy

Hi,

I'm planning to renew all the suspension components on my 205 in the spring - what would I need?

Can anyone recommend some springs and dampers that suit the 205 particularly well? I don't want to spend a massive amount of money, but I don't mind paying for decent stuff!

Thoughts for my setup?

Ahl

Have you tried a search westy? This has been asked many times, and there should be tons of information on it.

Someone was asking about suspension components to renew just the other day. There should be a recent thread on it in somewhere in this subforum.

Faz85

for a road car, you cant really go wrong with O/E shocks. I've recently replaced all of mine and found them a good compromise between comfort and handling. I got Eibach lowering springs too as they are slightly uprated and lower the car just the right amount.

bosh in some new antiroll bar droplinks at the same time, only £20 for the pair off ebay...cheap but they do the job, and totally transform the handling if your current droplinks are totally cream crackered, as mine were!

Faraz

Edited by Faz85

Sign in to follow this