• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
macaroni

I Love My Xs!

trogboy

So our order kind of piggy backs on another larger order by the Alfa guy?

macaroni

Yes, to get the economies of scale.

I will ask what the prices would be for a smaller order, but we'd also have to pay the carriage from Italy, which we don't pay with the big order.

205Rallee
Yes, to get the economies of scale.

I will ask what the prices would be for a smaller order, but we'd also have to pay the carriage from Italy, which we don't pay with the big order.

When's the next order going in? Xmas is over and Sant sent me some cash!

swordfish210

Yeah i deffinetly want to be in on the next order as i just fitted a slightly modified (1 hour with the dremmel and a grinding wheel) but standard manifold to my Xt and i couldnt belive the increase in torque it gave so i would love a properly desinged 4-branch for an increase in power :)

Rippthrough
Yeah i deffinetly want to be in on the next order as i just fitted a slightly modified (1 hour with the dremmel and a grinding wheel) but standard manifold to my Xt and i couldnt belive the increase in torque it gave so i would love a properly desinged 4-branch for an increase in power :D

Took those big lips out of it? Makes a fair difference don't it!

macaroni

OK, just spoke to the importer and as the goods haven't left italy yet, we might be able to get another couple of manifolds in this order.

Any definites? I will need a cheque as soon as, or I can give you my bank details for an online transfer.

swordfish210
Took those big lips out of it? Makes a fair difference don't it!

Yeah i only noticed them when i got the manifold in the post so after i rust treated it i ground them out, as soon as the manifold got a slight carbon coating on the inside the difference in torque was noticable, not sure about any extra power though

swordfish210
OK, just spoke to the importer and as the goods haven't left italy yet, we might be able to get another couple of manifolds in this order.

Any definites? I will need a cheque as soon as, or I can give you my bank details for an online transfer.

Yeah just give the word and i'll send you a cheque :)

macaroni

OK Swordfish, PM sent. Just confirm you want it and I will order it today.

It is against my judgement to order without payment, due to being shafted in the past, but I will extend some trust...

Rippthrough

No, mine didn't seem better up top apart from maye placebo, but I think it was the pressure waves interfering in the midrange as it fills in that big hole @2.5k.

Maybe time to go for one of these four branches and see if it'll help fill the big hole from idel to the rev limiter.

macaroni

Just say the word Rippthrough...

Rippthrough
Just say the word Rippthrough...

I get paid next week, don't tempt me!

Do you know what the final runner bore is? As I'd need to weld to the end of that to adapt it for my 306 system.

macaroni

I can take a post-dated cheque...

No idea as mine is on the car holed up in a mates garage at the mo.

It must be the same as standard as the flange fits a standard mid section.

Rippthrough

I'll think about it, Ive got a dozen other things to do at the minute, never mind another one :)

swordfish210

ust a quick one, has anyone got any pics of their engine bay with one of these manifolds on there

205Rallee

Just ordered mine for TU24 Rallye. There are some good photos of the manifold (unfitted) earlier in this thread.

calvinhorse

does anyone know if this csc manifold will fit over the vtr block with the dodgy oil filter take off?

i hope it does as i have bought 1!!! -_-:D:D:)

christopher

You mean the oil cooler adaptor? If so yes I have one.

Question is the VTR block might be a bit taller and CSC manifolds are a tight fit

calvinhorse
You mean the oil cooler adaptor? If so yes I have one.

Question is the VTR block might be a bit taller and CSC manifolds are a tight fit

no its a take off to move the filter to make way for the catalic converter (odd looking thing)

macaroni

You'd better be certain as there is still a chance to change your mind Calvin...

calvinhorse

ill still have it and if it doesnt ill just sell it on here or the ebay plenty of people want them me ewd cheesy pasta!

Guest smokinslim

Should be ok. I'm using an old VTR mani, its pretty tight to the block.

205Rallee

:rolleyes:

Thanks to Macaroni my 4/2/1 manifold has arrived. I'll be fitting it to my TU24 Rallye in the next month and then putting it on the rollers to see if the ignition needs remapping. So I will be able to tell you the before and after figures!

christopher
:lol:

Thanks to Macaroni my 4/2/1 manifold has arrived. I'll be fitting it to my TU24 Rallye in the next month and then putting it on the rollers to see if the ignition needs remapping. So I will be able to tell you the before and after figures!

Cool keep us posted! That will be interesting

Sign in to follow this