• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
himbigchief

Rear Caliper Rebuild Kits

himbigchief

I'm wanting to rebuild my rear calipers, but after having a brief scout about on t'interweb I've not been able to find any rebuild kits. Does anyone know if these are available, and if so anyone got any links?

James

smighall

www.brakeparts.co.uk :)

himbigchief
www.brakeparts.co.uk :)

I had a look on there and could only find the calipers, not the rebuild kits. I don't want to have to fork out for new calipers if I can help it, as the current ones aren't too bad. It's mainly just the rubbers need replacing as they've perished, and I may aswell rebuild the rest of the caliper while I'm at it.

welshpug

peugeot still do em, any brake parts supplier should be able to get them too.

smighall
I had a look on there and could only find the calipers, not the rebuild kits. I don't want to have to fork out for new calipers if I can help it, as the current ones aren't too bad. It's mainly just the rubbers need replacing as they've perished, and I may aswell rebuild the rest of the caliper while I'm at it.

Once you have the found the correct caliper, click associated on the left hand side to see the rebuild kits pistons etc etc.

himbigchief
Once you have the found the correct caliper, click associated on the left hand side to see the rebuild kits pistons etc etc.

Aah, clever! Ta muchly mate!

James

jerseypug

i used a company that i think was called big red on ebay. they want the number on the caliper and they send the parts. worked very well for me.

Turbo7379

Brakeparts sell a seal kit & a service kit . Anybody know what's included in each ?

Sign in to follow this