• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ashley peddle

Which Fuel Pressure Regulator

ashley peddle

before any old farts moan i did do a search but i couldnt find anything :wacko: (but im at work so have to skim read! sorry if its a re-post)

Im thinking about a weber 40's conversion but im not wanting to change the fuel pump and i have been told that its possible to get an injection to carb regulator to reduce the pressure down enough...

i have also been told that the following 2 FPRs will do the trick if used together:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/Pro...pcode=FSEFPR009

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/Pro...;pcode=FSEPRO53

Im not liking the deamon thieves prices though...

i know theres quite a few people on here running 8v's with 40's so i thought id ask - where and how much you got your FPRs from... i need a quick delivery too :)

cheers for any help :)

Ash :)

Richie-Van-GTi

Ash Ive been advised by martin that if you usae a double banjo on the fuel filter you can feed one end to standard fuel regulator and fuel return then the other end through a 4psi regulator which is then fine for the carbs, means you just need one normal 4psi regulator and a double banjo union. So under £30 all in :)

or try www.fuelsystem.co.uk

Edited by Richie-Van-GTi

ashley peddle

out of interest... does anyone know if the following would be sufficient... (part numbers from deeeemon tweaks)

FPR009 - INJECTION > CARB CONVERSION FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR (aparently takes psi down to about 5)

PR054 - LOW PREFFURE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR (for adjusting psi between 1 & 5psi, chromium plated, adjusting knob)

ta

ash

Sign in to follow this