• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest dobbo

Coolant Pipe Required...

Guest dobbo

my car blew a hole in a coolant hose today, that's what I get for ragging it around castle combe last weekend i guess! :rolleyes:

It's the hose that runs from the side of the engine block to the heater matrix, I'm probably going to replace the hose with the bleed valve that runs from the matrix to the bottom of the block at the same time, as I think they are both original and are both perished.

Question is, are autofive the cheapest place to get them, or will they be cheaper from peaugeot parts dept?

jim21070

No, but at least you'll get quality ones that fit and don't weep as so many pattern ones seem to. I battled with a pattern heater hose and top hose for too long trying to stop minor weeps before biting the bullet and going the genuine route. It cost but well worth it. :rolleyes:

Guest dobbo

Interestingly, once you add in VAT and delivery Pug parts dept was cheaper than autofive...

Sign in to follow this