• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Last Legend

New Speedlines?

Last Legend

Does anyone know if you can get new speedlines from anywhere?I was thinking of having mine powder coated as I was'nt impressed with the standard of finish when I had them refubed by Spit and Polish,the faces looked fine but the inners looked liked the'd been hand painted!ie brush marks,they are now bubbling from the inside around the center cap,dispite my removing them twice a Year to clean and seal the insides and lots of polishing with Autoglym Super Resin Polish and sealing with Poorboys Wheel wax,almost weekly on the face.

So if anyone knows where to get some brand spanking new ones from this would be an easy solution.

Edited by Last Legend

sonofsam

I expect the only place you will get brand spankers is at a Peugeot dealer?!

jim205GTI

i found one a pug main dealer once ..... :D...problem was he wanted a fair whack for it..............mmm i wonder if its still there he did say it had been lying around for a while .... :rolleyes:

Henry Yorke

There is a chap in the Derbyshire group with a set still in boxes! I will ask him Steve. Doubt he will sell them, but he has an S2 Rallye now

sonofsam

How much are we reckoning 1 brand new Speedline will set you back @ the Stealers? £178.23 is my guess lol

travill

think they are about 140 +VAT but i doubt they will be speedlines

oli-pug

i imagine any new wheels will be SMR ones

plus peugeot dealers being peugeot dealers ... they'll be mega expensive!

feb

From peugeot boutique in france you can get 4 new SL434 including bolts etc for 824 euros. I know these are not the ones you are looking for but to give you an idea of the price.

jim205GTI

Well i just spoke to the guy and he sold it for 25 last week :rolleyes: ... bugger

Last Legend

Sorry,for my ignorance but the search function keeps ceashing,there seems to be 2 different types of speedline?Is that right?whats the difference?

Last Legend

sonofsam thanks for posting the link,waiting for the chairman to find out a few things,thanks as always Henry!

GLPoomobile

Don;t Autofive do them? I'm sure I saw them when browsing the site ages ago!

Sign in to follow this