• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Pug_sport

Hazy Paint

Pug_sport

Although this may end in grief i need to tell you.... .... It's on my Mk2 Golf... ...

The roof is all hazy and swirlly but it isn't scratched through to the primer, I have tried T-cut and Auto glym restorer and then polished it lots but i can't get rid of the swirls.... ....

Does anybody have any idea's?

I nearly posted this on a vw forum but then i read some of there posts and decide they don't have a clue about anything and that they are as useful as chocolate t-pots.

:rolleyes:

ps it's metallic green

Edited by Pug_sport

steve@cornwall
Although this may end in grief i need to tell you.... .... It's on my Mk2 Golf... ...

The roof is all hazy and swirlly but it isn't scratched through to the primer, I have tried T-cut and Auto glym restorer and then polished it lots but i can't get rid of the swirls.... ....

Does anybody have any idea's?

I nearly posted this on a vw forum but then i read some of there posts and decide they don't have a clue about anything and that they are as useful as chocolate t-pots.

:)

ps it's metallic green

you could try a small area with fine grade (1200+) wet and dry, followed by t-cut

Guest White_205

Either get someone to give it a machine polish or buy yourself a porter cable 7424 and do it yourself. What you need is a de-swirl, only a machine will get it done, you'd be there for hours by hand.

Sign in to follow this