• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
P_205GTi

Fuel Pump Relay

P_205GTi

yes i have searched, ive been having problems with my car cutting out and i know its the relay as when i switch the car off the fuel pump stays on and then i tap the relay and it stops. what i was wondering is the 309 gti fuel relay the same as the 205 one? and where can i find it on the 309?

cheers

TEKNOPUG
yes i have searched, ive been having problems with my car cutting out and i know its the relay as when i switch the car off the fuel pump stays on and then i tap the relay and it stops. what i was wondering is the 309 gti fuel relay the same as the 205 one? and where can i find it on the 309?

cheers

I'm sure that they are the same, can't think of any reason why they wouldn't be.

P_205GTi

ok cheers mate, i cant actually remember where they are located, anyone know? i know by the steering wheel somehwre.

Edited by P_205GTi

bitchass 205

the 205 one is on the right hand side as you look at the dash, under the heater vent, iirc.

Sign in to follow this