• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
B1LLY

What's Missing

B1LLY

hi could someone tell me what sort of cover is missing from the photo or better still could someone take a photo of the area so i can see what belongs there thanks in advance

pug012.jpg

Daz_C

Doesn't seem to be anything missing on that pic to me other than a cable tie to hold those wires out of sight?!

Its like a compartment to put odds and sods - without a door.

B1LLY

cheers mate thought there was supposed to be a cover there :D will cable tie wires out of sight thx

kevcomdude

I was looking at mine recently, and they have electrical tape around them holding them up. Does anyone know the original way these are supposed to be held up with ?

Guest rick03054

You mean theres never anything behind that?! I just assumed I had a bit missing. What's it called? the car theifs cubby hole?! - provides direct access to all ignition wiring on display!

Wildebeest

On the subject of what's missing - I've got something missing from my dash.

It goes in the space where that bit of plastic is, near the top of the photo to the right of the key. At the moment I've got a recessed hole where something should be.

Any ideas what it is and what it's for?

Edp

On non injection cars that space is for the choke. On GTis its just a blank which is fixed in place by a screw.

You should be able to pick one of these up in a scrappy and put it in your pocket ;)

Wildebeest
On non injection cars that space is for the choke. On GTis its just a blank which is fixed in place by a screw.

You should be able to pick one of these up in a scrappy and put it in your pocket :rolleyes:

OK, cool thank you for the info.

Sign in to follow this