• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
holemi

309 Gti Question

holemi

have a 309 goodwood that im considering sprinting/hillclimbing next year , in the standard production class ...the springs and ride height must remain as standard , however the shock absorbers may be upgraded , but im in need of advice ...the popular kit is sprintline..but this lowers the front ...any suggestions please ??? cheers les

huxley309

You could try the sbc phase1 bilsteins but on standard springs, give del at skip brown a shout and see what she suggests

Skip Brown Cars & Components Ltd

Phone Number: 01829 720492

888rmb

Bilstein also do a shock with the same uprated damping as the Sprintline but with the standard ride height. Can't remember what it is called, maybe it is the Group N one.

Dave at Autoquip 01829 781705 is the main Bilstein distributor in the North West.

holemi

thanks for the replies , i will follow up the contacts over the weekend...cheers les

Sandy

I'd gof or the Challenge Bilsteins from Peter Lloyd Rallying, i've run them on several cars now and they are a little stiff on the back, but top notch body control.

Sign in to follow this