• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ashnicholls

156bhp At 6200rpm

SPGTi
A damn sight more accurate than the ones you just used :mellow:

I have run my car numerous times at Hi-Tech and also at a rr day at Power station and they were within a few bhp of each other.

Anyway what you get from Mick is a car that runs a lot better when it leaves from when it goes in. If it is working perfect he will play with whatever parameters he can so that you can decide if you want peak power or more useable torque etc. He is also very quick so an hours session is usually more than enough.

Carbs are his thing though as all the historic race cars he does use them.

Oh yeah a Martin Bowyer engine that had been engined dynoed made about the same on these rollers. Read into it want you want I think the main problem is the correction factors used for the ambient temperatures and how that is measured. I always get more realistic figures in the middle of winter.

Steve

Guest ashnicholls

I no I am putting my car down here.

But like Puma Racing said, its unrealstic for my car to make that sort of power, with settings I used????????????

Sign in to follow this