• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

New Driving Lamps

inferno

iirc, the previous owner of my car got them from the same guy... ill double check though, were defo around the 35 quid mark and look spot on

Phil H

They are Denji ones...they're totally fine, but depending on your level of anorakism, they do not look as good as the Siem ones really close up, due to a slightly different pattern in the glass, like more watery than the originals and the bulb holding mechanism is a wee bit flimsy, but nonetheless they do a very good job. I got a set and they did me proud for selling my car.

Also the back is slightly different in the fact that you can fit the Denji lights to the Siem back, but the Siem lamps won't fit in the Denji backs...keh?

Simes

I've got these - bought them from AutoFive about 4 years ago. If you buy them strip then down first and put sealer around all the areas that could let water in prior to fitting them.

Mine look s*ite now - my original Siem ones lasted longer.

I would consider buying these again though but with the sealer thing in mind.

NOsMAN

Get the originals. Saw them at autofive stall a couple of years back and they are s*ite. I managed to get 2 sets of the original siems instead. :)

Ryan

Where can I buy Siem lights? don't say they are dealer only as they'll probably want £150 for a pair...

Super Josh
Where can I buy Siem lights? don't say they are dealer only as they'll probably want £150 for a pair...

NEAT Autos.

Josh

timmsy19

is that £25 each for siem ones??? if so thats a really good price is it not??

Super Josh
is that £25 each for siem ones??? if so thats a really good price is it not??

Yep 25 quid each. Seems the best price that you will get. GSF used to do them for the same price( and still list them on their website) but when I went to pick some up they had these strange looking Bosch ones with a large spring and screw adjuster to alter the lamp angle, clearly off another model and must have been marked up wrong. Don't know if GSF have sorted this yet.

Josh

timmsy19

not bad will have to order some at end of the month i think

vern

I ordered some from Euro car Parts last summer they were the siem ones and cost about £67 inc del and vat, and they came within a couple of days.

Sign in to follow this